Interested in a Career with Falk? We have open positions.
DL Falk is always looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team. We offer a dynamic environment with a wide range of challenges and opportunities. Whether you are early in your career or more seasoned, Falk is a place where you can roll up your sleeves, take on interesting work, and be an integral part of growing the business along with your career.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of constructing public work projects; our projects are typically valued at between $1MM and $12MM. DLF Superintendents are expected to supervise all sub-contractors, schedules, safety, while maintaining cost control and complying with local building department and company policies and procedures.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Create and maintain a professional working relationship with the project design group, site project team, main office, other field personnel, subcontractors, vendors, OSHA, agency inspectors, and other government agencies necessary to successfully complete the project
- Take ownership of timely document control and processing to the owner, project design team, and subcontractors
- Work with owner’s third party consultants, schedule owner third party inspections, review, distribute and follow-up of owner third party reports and write-ups
- Prepare, maintain, and provide updates related to project schedule in a timely manner
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Minimum of five years’ experience in supervising all phases of construction of Public Work projects. – DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT EXPERIENCE THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling, and safety practices & compliance
- Ability to manage personnel, deadlines and goals
- Recent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Experience with Oracle Contract Management, time-management, and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain company confidentiality
All aspects of project coordination from project set up to closeout including but not limited to:
- Generate Owner Contracts, Insurance Certificates and Bonds
- Create and Maintain Project Files and Electronic Files
- Generate Subcontractor Notices to Proceed, Subcontract Agreements and Change Orders
- Generate and Maintain RFI’s, ASI’s, and PCO’s
- Facilitate and Track Submittals
- Work with Consultants and Owners
- Assist Project Manager and Superintendent on a Daily Basis
- Prepare Payment Applications
- Compile and Submit Closeout Documentation to Owner/Client
Must have at least 7 years of experience.
Submit your resume via email to email@example.com, specifying the position for which you are applying.